Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Years sans the Hubs


So while Jay is still in Gatlinburg with BYG (insert my sad face for missing them this year) the girls and I recovered from Margaret Anne and Sean's wedding (insert super happy face that I got to be there!!!)  

Jay texted me first thing wishing me a Happy New's Years Day and asked for a picture from "right this minute..."


Just what every husband dreams of right?!  HA!  Had to include in the blog though because this was the for reals look of a mama who has had 2 little girls post Christmas bliss and chaos, then had those 2 littles in a wedding that occurred after their bedtime.  They did wonderful but I was one worn out mama.  Hence the non-refreshed face.

Meanwhile, while I was trying to pour caffeine into every pour and cell in my body the girls were bright eyed and bushy tailed.  Just another day in Christmas Vaca Bliss.  Elle was giving Caroline a makeover with all her "make.ups" that Santa gave her.



And while Elle gave Caroline a makeover, Caroline gave multiple makeovers....


Let me just say, some of these ladies had to be washed and scrubbed (1/3 part original dawn to 2/3 part hydrogen peroxide) up to 7 times.

We got dressed to go visit grandparents and before we even left the house this is what I walked into...


This my friends is the epitome of tired.  I feel ya sister.  We canned all plans for the rest of the day and had girly movie time.

Which made everyone happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment