Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Family.versary


This January 25 is my and Jay's 13th Wedding Anniversary!

WAHOO!!

We have not had lots of family time lately (nor could we get a sitter) so we went out as a family to celebrate.

We went to the always fabulous and always family affordable local mexican place.


"Take one while you kiss me mommy!"


When this little one decides she doesn't want her picture taken, you just have to secede and know eye contact isn't going to happen with a smile.  It's either or.  So I take the smile and forgo the eye contact.


And one last picture of just Jay and me after we put the kiddos in the car.  It may not always be rose petals and peach tea, but this man is my best friend.  He makes me a better person and I am forever thankful He saw fit to let Jay be my person.

No comments:

Post a Comment